Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Seeing is Believing?

This morning, as I woke up, I rolled over to catch a glimpse of the real time on my cell phone-come-alarm clock, and I was startled to see a figure of a man in a dark suit, standing at the corner of the foot of the bed, as if he were watching me sleep-

It was certainly Daryl.

The just-so hair, the suit, the broad shoulders-all of it just a fleeting glimpse, but there is no doubt in my mind whom it was. Maybe it means my dad is closer to death than before; possibly it's for Ranger, out lil beagle mix, who at 16 is going to the vet for what will probabably be his last visit tomorrow @ 3 P.M.

I used to know how everything worked, lol, but now-all bets are off.

Daz would certainly be the one to come get our dog, if that's how things can work on the other side of the cement veil. I guess we'll see-

Love you, Dazzy. Always. Nice to see you today for a sec-
Kisses,
Wifey.

No comments: