Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A Better Day

Dear Dazzy,

Wow. I slept EIGHT-count 'em, EIGHT- hours last night!
In a row.
No interruptions.
No waking up at 3 or 4 or even 6; no sad crying for a good long while either.

It's either a really good thing- I am processing all this life changing crap-
Or it's a bad thing as in sleeping lots = depression...

I'll opt for prize number one thanks, Dazzles...:)

I finally cleaned out the fridge/pantry /kitchen. I almost feel like cooking again.
I will forever be happy that the week before you left us. I made you a Vanilla Slice dessert-one of your faves. For the life of me I cannot remember wht we ate the night before you passed away-isn't the awful? You would think that one would remember details like that, but I just don't. Might be part of the whole denial/unbelivable aspect of this whole shebang.

We went to a yoga class tonight and signed up for the rest of the summer.

It was grand. Yoga just feels right to me.
Of course, you know that after watching Smashley and I take that class together last summer.

I am going to Kathy's next week for a few days and she is coming here at the end of the month-
I miss her heaps since she moved to Austin. It will be fun to run around with her like the old days.

I remember calling from Oz and telling Kath that we were getting married-she was happy for us, but skeptical about your future career plans, LOL

I knew the kind of man you were, sweets. I could tell instantly, as soon as I first saw that "piccie" that you sent me via e-mail that day in November back in 1999. The one with the Kangool beret-so handsome, and so chic!

Simply put, you were the best-a man's man who also had a romantic streak a mile wide. :))))))

Love you heaps honey, always and forever.

Kisses, Wifey

No comments: