Monday, March 03, 2008

SNOW!


Dear Dazzy,


YEP! Snow-in DFW-in March. HA!

It's amazing. I don't think we have had snow this late in a dog's age.

I took some piccies, thinking of how you would be out in it, taking photos, laughing and looking up at the sky as the fat, fluffyflakes fell-like a 5 year old. With a hairy chest ( remember? wink)!


Boomer was confused for a second, then saw the neighbors cat and whoosh, off he went.

The best part of this kind of snow is that it will end soon and tomorrow will be 60 degrees so it might not even stick around until the morning.


My kind of snow.


Of course, every kid in TX is secretly hoping for a snow day right about now, but that's just not goingt to be happening.


I had a tough time tonight watching TV-seemed every station had stupidly happy couples or families. Usually they are kvetching about something which is so trivial in the entire scheme of life that it makes me want to puke.


Of course, they don't know what I-what WE-know-that death deals its cruelest blow to those left behind.


I knew my upbeat demeanor wouldn;t last forever, and its OK. I know that the sad passes, too.

I loved seeing the snow tonight yet I am terribly sad that you are not here in the physical sense to watch it come down with me.


You are as unique as any of the flakes that are falling tonight, hubby. I love that about you.


Off to bed now por moi-


Love you, Dazzy. Always.

Kisses, Wifey.







No comments: