Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Color Test Results





ColorQuiz.comI took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Intense, vital, and animated, taking a delight in ..."


Click here to read the rest of the results.




Dear Dazzy,

I have heaps to say and no words to deal with my emotions right now.
Hence the color test-it's was a bit too on the money, which is why I put my results on here-they are very much the way I truly feel. Ouch.

Just a sad day with music that touched me( Iris, Southern Cross, new Linkin Park stuff-) and more babysitting and chores.

I am mired in melancholy and inertia and pessimism.

I have ticked off things on my to-do list but frankly don't really care about any of it.

The tape I thought MIGHT have some footage on it was, of course, blank. :(

I am too sad to even rant about it here.

More on a better day...

Love you Dazzy. Always.
Kisses, Wifey

No comments: