Friday, October 24, 2008

October's Full Moon 2008




Dear Dazzy,

Love this full moon-just put the pix up into Picasa. Love the shot of Boomer at the end. too! Spooky-eyed twilight zone dog :P

I can't believe that Andrew finally had a visit-type dream of you. Sitting at the foot of his bed, the two of you talking like old times-about life, love, friendship, and everything in between.

We all know that Andy does not have my belief system in how those who have passed on can still reach us mortals at times ( the TV going on/off , the dimes, the orbs...I know they are you, babe) BUT-he told me that his dream was SO REAL, the conversation so normal for the two of you, that when he woke up he searched the house for you , convinced that you were really and honestly and truly there.

I believe you were, honey. I hope he knows it in time as well.

After talking to him on the phone, I went to bed-only to be awakened by YOUR giant TV , the volume BLASTING at 25(!!!!!) and on channel 1009.
1009 is new to our lineup; the Setanta Sport Channel...which carries AFL footy. We used to have it when we had the Dish network, but we went to Fios and they didn't; carry it. You watched Footy on the computer that last year you were with us, but its better on your gargantuan TV.

The channel isn't showing anything AFL until November again( just missed the GF, damn!)and I have the Tivo set up to tape a few highlight games.

It woke me at 4 AM. ( YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN)

L O U D doesn't begin to cover it!

I was so asleep I didn't have time to freak out, I didn't pick up the "weapon" I keep
under the bed or anything like that-I just stumbled into the lounge room and turned off the surround sound and the TV and the cable box. I believe it was you at Andy's, honey; LOL, you didn't have to convince ME!

An insipid infomercial was on, and it was hawking oldie tunes- "Stand By Me" was on.
The lyrics were so spot on, I had to copy them here so I don't forget them:


Stand By Me

When the night has come
And the land is dark
And the moon is the only light we'll see
No I won't be afraid, no I won't be afraid
Just as long as you stand, stand by me

And darlin', darlin', stand by me,
oh now now stand by me
Stand by me, stand by me

If the sky that we look upon
Should tumble and fall
nd the mountains should crumble to the sea
I won't cry, I won't cry,
no I won't shed a tear
Just as long as you stand, stand by me
And darlin', darlin',
stand by me, oh stand by me
Stand by me, stand by me, stand by me-e, yeah

Whenever you're in trouble won't you stand by me, oh now now stand by me
Oh stand by me, stand by me, stand by me

Darlin', darlin', stand by me-e, stand by me
Oh stand by me, stand by me, stand by me

I know you will always stand by me, babe. I knew that when we said I love you for the first time, when you took the kids under your wings as your own-true blue, sweets. I will also stand by you, honey, and keep you memory for those who love you. Love the song, babe, love the reference to the moon and stars-such an inside remark, eh?

Love you Dazzy. Always.

Kisses, Wifey.


No comments: