Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Graduation

Yes, this past weekend, the twins graduated-GRADUATED!

What a milestone-for all of us.

It was amazing to hear their names spoken aloud and watch them walk across the stage, immediately changing from student to adult pupae :)

I didn't cry like I thought I might; I was aware of Dazzy's absense, but friends texted me throughout the evening, making me smile. I got together with one someone dear to me after the fact; it made the day bearable in ways I couldn't begin to imagine just a few days earlier.

Graduation. For all of us in a way! Once the kids get jobs, I will be making many more changes in my life. When I explained that I didn't know what to do, where to go. etc, I had some good advice-do it all!

Just not all at once-and isn't that what I have told my kids all these years?
That they can indeed have anything, everything... just not all at once?

Wow.

My own words mirriored back to me came from someone whom I haven't seen in a very long time. Amazing. Totally amazing.

Daz didn't call it, "This amazing life," for nothing, eh?

Bring it on-sj

1 comment:

Sari said...

Congrats on the graduation. :)